Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang 2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships
2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships
The NIBCA Education Committee has been authorized by the Association Board of Directors to offer an aggregate $30,000 per year in scholarships to college sophomores, Junior and seniors who are pursuing a degree in a construction related field and are planning to begin a career in the Greater Rockford, Illinois area. Maximum scholarships for individual will be $10,000 per year and are renewable. Internships will also be offered with local contracting firms. To fill out an application please click on the link below, type in your information, print, sign, and mail the application with any other rule requirements to NIBCA.
1. Applicant MUST be a second-year student at a two year school who is planning to transfer to a four or five-year program for the fall 2012 term, or a college sophomore, junior or senior in a bachelor degree program. Junior and senior level applicants MUST have one full academic year of coursework remaining at the beginning of the fall 2012 term.
2. Applicant MUST demonstrate a desire to work in NIBCA area.
3. Applicant MUST desire a career in construction.
4. Applicant MUST be a full-time student.
5. Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in either an ABET or an ACCE accredited program.
6. Applicant MUST pursue a BS degree in construction or construction-related engineering. A dual degree with construction or construction-related engineering as one part is acceptable.
7. Applicant MUST be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).
Study Subject(s): Construction or Construction-related Engineering
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: NIBCA Education Committee
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 15, 2011
Visit Official Website
802 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 25 Scholarships (BS/MS/PhD) at Xiamen University The University offers scholarships for excellent applicants The recipients will have their tuition fees covered, up to a maximum of 3 years for a PhD, 2 -3 years for a Master degree and […]
- Music Scholarship Grants at Transylvania University Awards range from $10,000 to $20,000 ($2,500 to $5,000 per year) and are automatically renewed, assuming that the recipient completes four semesters of applied lessons and participates […]
- The Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship, Florida International University, USA The Honors College is inviting applications for the Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship. The scholarship will be in the amount of $500.00 for the 2012-2013 academic year and may be […]
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- International Development Office Scholarships at Swansea University Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need. […]
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) 2012 Run completely at the local, grassroots level, the LNSF is coordinated nationally by LNESC. We bring together local fund raising efforts with corporate partners to provide over […]
- Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh and Coca-Cola offer a number of scholarships for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. This competitive scholarship covers the full […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA International Students are eligible for need-based and merit-based financial aid, and are encouraged to apply. At Colby-Sawyer we strive to acknowledge the abilities and accomplishments […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships semoga informasi tentang 2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships ini bermanfaat.