Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon
2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon
The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following Portuguese Science Foundation project.
Eigenvalues of the Laplacian: analytic, geometric and computational aspects (PTDC/MAT/101007/2008)
Positions are for one year, starting before the end of January 2012, and they might be extended for a second year upon mutual agreement – the extension will be dependent on the existence of extra funding. The salary is 17 940 euros/yr (tax free), and there are no teaching duties associated with the position. Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Mathematics (or equivalent) obtained preferably after January 1, 2008 and must show very strong research promise in (at least) one of the relevant areas for the project:
- Laplacian, Schrödinger and related operators
- Spectral geometry
- Numerical analysis applied to shape optimization
Please send a curriculum vitae, reprints, preprints, dissertation abstract, and a research statement (of no more than 1,000 words) to :
Av. Prof. Gama Pinto, 2, P-1649-003 Lisboa, Portugal
tel: +351 21 790 47 39, fax: +351 21 795 42 88
Three letters of reference should be sent directly to the same address. To ensure full consideration, complete application packages should be received by May 31, 2011, when the review of applications begins. The process continues until both positions have been filled.
The Group of Mathematical Physics is devoted to scientiﬁc excellence and has been ranked as one of the best Portuguese research units in Mathematics in all international evaluations. The selection of candidates will be performed strictly according to this scientiﬁc policy. Additional information about the group and the positions may be found at Official Website.
For any questions regarding the position please e–mail Prof. Pedro Freitas (email@example.com).
701 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.It fosters the improved integration of existing […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- [Germany] PhD Stipend in Machine Learning/Stochastic Systems Modeling at Jacobs University Bremen PhD stipend available in Machine Learning / Stochastic Systems ModelingIn the Machine Learning Group of Herbert Jaeger at Jacobs University Bremen, funding is available for a 3-year PhD […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon semoga informasi tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon ini bermanfaat.