Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions
12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions
BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials Science and Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology etc.) over the 4-year project. These posts are spread over the BioTiNet partner organisations. The BioTiNet fellows will undertake a total of 18 research projects, embedded in a well-structured training and research programme.
12 PhD positions (ESR positions) are open for starting on February 2011 or soon thereafter. The appointment will be on a temporary basis for a maximum period of 3 years (PhD student, regular employment contract). The remuneration will be in line with the EC rules for Marie Curie grant holders (Early-Stage Researchers, ITN). The positions require mobility of the applicants. Note that BioTiNet welcomes European and non-European citizens and strives for an equal gender balance.
Application procedure: please send your application by e-mail directly to the partner who is advertising the position (contact details are provided in the job announcement). Remember to include the title / reference number of the job(s) you are interested in.
Eligibility : Applicants must satisfy the eligibility rules stipulated by the FP7 / Marie Curie ITN Guidelines of the European Commission. Strict criteria relating to professional experience (at the time of recruitment) and mobility apply to every position. To check if you are eligible to apply for a position in the network, please check this page: Eligibility criteria.
Details about the 12 open PhD positions (ESR positions) and application procedure are avaibale on the link below
Application Deadline : 30 July 2011
Visit official website.
858 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- PhD Positions, Faculty of Arts, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy Available positionsEU Citizensa total of 30 places in the following subject areas:Classical Philology, Language, Literature, and HistoryModern Philology, Language, and […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Grants for Doctoral Students at The Basque Institute of Competitiveness Competitiveness is central to the analysis and debate about the competitiveness of the region. The company was founded in 2006 by the University of Deusto Deusto Foundation as a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions semoga informasi tentang 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions ini bermanfaat.